Due to the wide variety of brands that Dressket carries, please note that we do not offer a standard or specific sizing guide. This is because different brands and manufacturers have their own sizing guide so it is not possible to come up with a one-size-fits-all guide (no pun intended). Also, keep in mind that different dress styles, cuts and fabric may also affect sizing. As such, to reduce the margin of error, Dressific provides individual size charts in the product description for every product in our store.
If you need help with sizing, please contact us and one of our friendly customer service staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Need help with your measurements? Please use the following guide to help you. All you need is a measuring tape. Once you have your measurements, please refer to the individual size charts (all our dresses have their own size guides) to determine the best size for you.
* Please note that all dresses made to a custom length may have a 1-3 cm variation.
Tips for Getting a Better Measurement:
- Have someone help you measure yourself to get more accurate results. If possible, we recommend seeking help from a qualified seamstress or your local tailor to measure you.
- When measuring, put on the same shoes and undergarments that you plan on wearing to your event.
- For accurate results, measure without any clothes on (except for your undergarments). If you absolutely must wear clothing, make sure you wear tight fitting clothing so as to not affect the measurements too drastically.
- If you are in between sizes, it is recommended to go one size up and have the dress tailored or altered to your measurements for a better fit.